- Once the fall comes, focus purely on school and grades since I didn’t do so great this past semester…bad Drea. But I can’t focus on that now, it’s all said and done. Gotta keep moving forward and work on my GPA next year. If I really tried, I can get straight A’s. This truly needs to be my top priority. While I do need to balance everything in my life, my grades are really what’s most important if I’m trying to transfer to a UC. I want my cumulative GPA to be a 3.75, and with all my GPAs combined right now, I’m not so positive how close I am to that. But I know that if I work hard enough, I can totally achieve that.
- Work as many hours as I can without interfering with my school schedule. I plan on having my credit cards paid off by the end of the summer, and with that I plan to work as much as I can and actually save my money this time instead of spending it all.
- Exercise more and eat better. Like I previously stated in a post, I’m going to focus on myself which includes my body and my mind. I gotta keep in shape to have more energy for everything that I’ll be doing.
- Find more internships. I’m unsure as to when my internship at MMPR will be done with, but if they do want me to continue into the fall, I’m open to doing that, as well.
- Reconnect with friends. Since I’ll be at home and at OCC for another year while basically everyone close to me is off at school, I really want to hang out more with my friends I have at home and also to visit my friends who are away at school (Kallie and Kristen, mostly. And now Kullen, too, at UCSB). If Eric Chan stays home this next year, we’ll definitely be hanging out all the time like old times. Now that I’ll have more time (or less? I’m not sure whether I’ll be busier or less busy…), I want to enjoy myself more with the time that I might have to myself. I’ll work with what I have.
June 13, 2012
Things that need to be worked on and accomplished